Projected Images Division
by Sheldon Wecker, Chair
We’ve changed Digital Image Entry Software – You’ll Love It
As many of you know, Howard Zatulove, one of our members, passed away earlier this year. As a result, we lost access to the server we used for uploading competition images. We also contacted the author of the software we were using for judging, and learned that it is no longer supported. As a result, we undertook a review of available photo competition management software chose PixelClash. Many of our members have entered competitions and even judged using PixelClash, and all spoke highly of it.
PixelClash has some great features:
- You can drag and drop your images to enter. Note payment is $2 per category, not $1 per image as we did previously.
- You can change your image entry and edit image titles without having to re-enter all images as we previously had to do, at any time up until entries close. (Default is for PixelClash to use your file name as the image title)
- After judging, you will get a report card for your entries, and access to a catalog for all accepted and better images
- You can print out certificates for your awarded images, as well as a participation certificate (we will still do ribbons)
- Other features make it much easier to do judging and manage entries – but that won’t be visible to you.